In the news
- A story about the new synthetic canine cadavers being used in UF College of Veterinary Medicine surgery labs appeared on Channel 10 news/WTSP.
- A story about a cat being reunited with its Tampa-area owner after having been lost for several years, thanks to UF’s Veterinary Community Outreach Program, appeared in Home: Living in the Heart of Florida
- A story about UF being included in a major $10M grant that will create the Southeast Regional Center of Excellence in Vector-Borne Disease: The Gateway Program, led by new UFCVM faculty member Dr. Rhoel Dinglasan, appeared in the Miami Herald, Florida Trend, Tampa Bay Times and other news outlets.
- A story featuring a dog being treated by the UF Small Animal Hospital for Swimmer Syndrome appeared on WCJB-Channel 20 News.
- A story about UF veterinary emergency specialists saving a dog after a near-drowning episode appeared in several news outlets, including Veterinary Practice News, Automotive Industry Today, Brazil Business Today, EIN News, News4Jax, Fox 35 Orlando News and Weather, Chipley Bugle.
- Dr. Claus Buergelt’s selection as the recipient of the John M. King award by the C.L. Davis Foundation appeared in Pet Age.